The Bounce Back, Realise Your Potential Project is an Active Inclusion – WCVA project funded by the European Social Fund – Investing in Wales.
The project delivers a range of support, volunteering and employability solutions for unemployed people aged 25+ living in Pembrokeshire and Carmarthenshire. The Bounce Back project comprises of a friendly, down to earth team working across both counties on an outreach basis, supporting and mobilising individuals who are economically inactive and long term unemployed to move towards healthier choices, gaining skills and supporting participants to enter volunteering, employment or self employment.
WHO WE CAN HELP
- Individuals aged 25+ on ESA (Over 12 months not on the work programme)
- Individuals aged 25+ on JSA (Over 12 months not on the work programme)
- Individuals aged 25+ on JSA but formerly on ESA (For over 12 months but not on the work programme)
- Individuals aged 25+ on IS / PIP / DLA / UC (Over 12 months)
- Individuals aged 25+ not claiming ANY benefits but economically inactive for over 12 months
- Individuals living outside a Communities 1St area on any of the above benefits