“The support has been incredible. I cannot thank the Bounce Back team enough”.
“Great support, my outlook on life and work has changed because of this project. Ive got a job for the first time in years because of this team.”
REFER TO US
Clients referred to the Bounce Back team will be given the highest care and professionalism from our committed and down to earth support team.
Eligible referrals can receive a range of support and funded skills under the project. We aim to ensure all referrals are truly supported to reach their potential and are not just a name on a bit of paper. We care about what we do and the people we meet.
If you are an NGO, third sector or Government Organisation we gratefully accept referrals but as we are funded by the European Social Fund we have to adhere to eligibility criteria’s to ensure compliance. We can accept referrals of individuals meeting the following criteria:
- Individuals aged 25+ on ESA (Over 12 months not on the work programme)
- Individuals aged 25+ Recently on ESA over 12 months but moved to JSA (But not on the work programme or other project)
- Individuals aged 25+ on JSA (Over 12 months not on the work programme)
- Individuals aged 25+ on IS / PIP / DLA / UC (Over 12 months)
- Individuals aged 25+ not claiming ANY benefits but economically inactive for over 12 months
- All individuals referred need to live outside of a Communities 1St area and must NOT be on the Work Programme / Work Ways / Work Choice / PACE or other project
The Bounce Back project funders require us to prove the identity of participants wishing to benefit from the support and training services offered under the project.
We require all referrals / individuals to bring the following I.D. items to their initial support meeting so we can enrol you onto the project:
- A drivers license (if you drive) or an in date passport OR birth certificate
- A utility bill i.e. Electric / Gas / Water dated within the last 3 months
- National Insurance Card (if you have one) or Pension Statement or P45 / Old Pay slip with your NI number or Latest Benefit Letter that states your name, address and NI Number on it
We do need to see the evidence prior to any support / training interventions to check eligibility. We will need to scan a copy of all evidence supplied to meet our funders’ criteria. All scanned copies of evidence are stored in accordance with strict data protection compliance regulations and policies and NO data is ever shared or disseminated without consent from the person directly.
If you want to talk to the Bounce Back team about our project, a referral or want to know more about the support and training we offer please call: 0844 870 7568 and click on the option for the team.
Contact Kelly Monroe on: 07887 427152
Contact Amy Banks on: 07985 268789